1) Q. I have never heard that we need to live a life conformed to Christ’s death, what does this mean?
A. To be conformed to Christ’s death is to take Christ’s death as the mold of one’s life. If we want to live the life of a God-man, we need to be conformed to the death of Christ by the power of His resurrection.
2) Q. What do you mean when by being put into the mold of Christ death?
A. The mold of Christ’s death refers to Christ’s experience of continually putting to death His human life that He might live to the Father.
3) Q. When you say that I need to be conformed to the death of Christ, does this mean I have to die?
A. The death of Christ means that when Christ lived on earth, He was always rejecting Himself, putting His human life to death and living by the Father’s life.
4) Q. Practically speaking, how do I live a life conformed to the mold of Christ’s death?
A. Our life should be conformed to the mold of Christ’s death by our dying daily to our human life to live the divine life.
5) Q. In the Bible, is there an example of a person who lived such a life?
A. Paul lived a crucified life continually, a life under the cross, just as Christ did in His human living. He followed the pattern of the Lord Jesus, bearing the brands, the characteristics of His life.
6) Q. I have heard the cross mentioned many times in Christianity, but what does it mean?
A. The cross, the death of Christ, is the centrality and universality of our way to live the Christian life in order to fulfil God’s purpose. In our experience, the turning point in living a life with Christ is the cross.
答：十字架 ─基督的死─ 是我们过基督徒生活之路的中心与普及，以完成神的定旨。在我们的经历中，与基督同过生活的转折点乃是十字架。
7) Q. In my experience, how can I be conformed to the mold of Christ’s death?
A. It is by the power of Christ’s resurrection that we are conformed to the mold of Christ’s death. The power of Christ’s resurrection is the resurrection power which resurrected Him from among the dead.
8) Q. If the Lord Jesus and Paul lived a crucified life, how can I live such a life?
A. We first receive the power of His resurrection and then, through this power, we live a crucified life by taking the death of Christ as the mold of our living.
9) Q. In my Christian life, what will happen as I continue to know the power of Christ’s resurrection?
A. The more we know the power of Christ’s resurrection, the more we are conformed to His death, and know the power of His resurrection. In our experience the sequence is resurrection, death and resurrection.
10) Q. Is this kind of life of dying to myself and living to God just for my own benefit?
A. Such a life of dying to ourselves and living to God is for Christ, the first God-man to be formed in His many members, the many God-men, for the building up of His organic Body.
B. God-man Living
3. Living in Resurrection
1) Q. When you say that we must live in resurrection, what does this mean?
A. In order to live in resurrection we must know, experience and gain the God of resurrection. When the God of resurrection works, He communicates Himself to man by that which He does for him.
2) Q. Many Christians seem to be satisfied with miracles. Why is this not enough?
A. In the Old Testament, the miracles wrought for Israel in the wilderness were acts of the living God; but despite the many miracles wrought for them, nothing of God was wrought into their constitution.
3) Q. What is the difference between the God of resurrection and the God who does things for man?
A. While the living God can perform many acts on man’s behalf; the life and nature of the living God are not wrought into man; when the God of resurrection works, His life and nature are wrought into man
4) Q. In our experience, how does God cause us to know Him as the God of resurrection?
A. God is working through the cross to terminate us, to bring us to an end so that we will no longer trust in ourselves but in the God of resurrection.
5) Q. If I work for God, but not in resurrection, will the life-giving Spirit honor this?
A. The sevenfold intensified life-giving Spirit only honors things in resurrection; if we do any work which is not in resurrection, the life-giving Spirit will never honor it.
6) Q. In my daily life, how can I practice living in resurrection?
A. When we do not live by our natural life, but live by the divine life within us, we are in resurrection. We all need to be disciplined by the Lord to live in the divine life by denying our natural life.
7) Q. In what way does God cause me to live and be constituted with the God of resurrection?
A. In order to live in resurrection and be constituted with the God of resurrection, we must be conformed to the image of Christ as the firstborn Son of God through “all things” mentioned in Romans 8:28.
8) Q. If I want to live in resurrection, what should I be doing on a daily basis?
A. In order to live in resurrection, we must be renewed day by day by being nourished with the fresh supply of the resurrection life.
9) Q. Some say that the real Christian life is a life of happiness, peace and prosperity. Is this true?
A. The real Christian life is to have the God of resurrection added into us morning and evening, day by day.
10) Q. What should I do in order to receive more of this resurrection life?
A. In order to receive the renewing capacity of the divine life in resurrection, we need to contact God, open ourselves up to Him and let Him come into us to be a new addition in us day by day.